[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBoss federated SSO setup

alllle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 03:23:11 EDT 2008

Thank you for the reply.

I changed the domain to ssosite1 and ssosite2, and all other locations (login-config.xml, jboss-web.xml, as the security domain names), but that didn't help.

Is that true the domain in the server.cfg.xml file should match the security domain associated with the web apps (which is what I did)?

And where should I start with debugging the problem myself while waiting for helps from forum?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161668#4161668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161668