[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error on Jboss 4.2.2

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 06:24:10 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Now just to start I just followed the build process which creates the servers for me inside jboss-4.2.2/server folder.

Are you sure the server configurations are being created correctly? How do you do it through the build process? Just copy from "default" configuration?

anonymous wrote : Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/xml/binding/ObjectModelFactory

Looks like you are missing some jboss related jar file from the classpath of the server configuration you created ( D:\server\jboss-4.2.2\server\Business)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161724#4161724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161724