[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can't deploy MBeans on JBoss5 Beta4

jimmycallaghan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 06:48:28 EDT 2008

Thanks again!

What documentation were you looking at that gave these imports? I looked around and saw some obscure documentation giving the imports as they were in my original post. If you could give me a URL to the stuff you're looking at it would be much appeciated.

Also, unfortunately I ran into trouble right off the bat with JBoss5 CR1. I'm getting lots of nasty stack traces when I deploy the previously mentioned EAR files to JBoss5 CR1.

Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: Failed to resolve schema nsURI= location=persistence

I'll dig around for the solution to that a little later though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161732#4161732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161732