[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - myfaces 1.2.3 issue with jboss 4.2.2 and Seam 2.0.2

hasmik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 11:50:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am having an issue where I see alot of posts but with no resolution stated. I was running Jboss 4.2.2 with myfaces 1.1.5. Everything worked fine.

So I tried to bring in Seam 2.0.2 and it seems like it requires myfaces 1.2. So I upgraded myfaces to 1.2.3, but I get errors such as below when my jsp page is rendered.

Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to convert string "en" to c
lass "javax.el.ValueExpression" for attribute "locale": Property Editor not regi
stered with the PropertyEditorManager
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.getValueFromPropertyEdito
rManager(JspRuntimeLibrary.java:887)

I am using myfaces 1.2.3 and jsp-api 2.1 and jstl 1.2 and the myfaces tag that causes this is:

                <f:view locale="en">

Any pointers would be appreciated...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161834#4161834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161834