[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error on Jboss 4.2.2

amitsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 14:23:29 EDT 2008

Thanks Peter,

I already Did what you are suggesting :-).
now this is what I did I manually created two server from Default server provided in jboss. Then as we do in for our application I did the modification to the jboss services xml file and pointed to the bindings.xml file.

I was able to start both server simultaneously with some other minor changes.

But After success of this I deployed the application as we do in our application and have added the required libraries. Now when I start server I am unable run my application.
FYI we are using EJB 2 (Session Beans) and Hibernate 3 which is part of the business layer and this resides in one server. We then have struts 1.x and this is part of other server.

Please let me know if we have to some other configuration to work with ejb2 on jboss 4.2.2

I dont have stack trace with me at this moment.

Please let me know if you see some issue

Thanks
Amit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161869#4161869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161869