[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

zithuba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 02:50:26 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote :
  | It should work, otherwise I wouldn't commit - specially so close to CR1 release. ;-)

It does work, but with prior versions of Spring. I am using 2.5.3 in JBoss AS CR1 and Spring has added a method called 'isReadable' in Resource. I have added the method in my local version and compiled and it is working. But I just returned true for all cases, as I don't have a full grasp of the VFS.

Thanks for the great work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161937#4161937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161937