[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error on Jboss 4.2.2

amitsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 07:25:47 EDT 2008

HI Peter,

I have able to have my application running, thanks for your valuable suggestions.
I had missed to include jboss-hibernate.deployer which we had in jboss4.0.2 into jboss-4.2.2 custom servers.

The only problem that remains is Web service. As Jboss 4.0.2 had jboss-ws4ee.sar  and this has been replaced with jbossws.sar in Jboss-4.2.2.
I have been looking for details as to do have to do some modification to use jbossws or we can still use jboss-ws4ee instead of jbossws.sar in jboss4.2.2.

Please let me know if have some details about this.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Amit Sharma

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162012#4162012