[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Partial override of MapValue not working

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 07:37:47 EDT 2008

Given the following code:
   @MapValue(keyClass=String.class, value={}, valueClass=String.class)
  |    public void setDefaultPersistenceProperties(Properties p)
  |    {
  |       this.defaultPersistenceProperties = p;
  |    }
With the following override:
   <bean name="PersistenceUnitDeployer" class="org.jboss.jpa.deployers.PersistenceUnitDeployer">
  |       <property name="defaultPersistenceProperties">
  |          <map>
  |             <entry>
  |                <key>hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class</key>
  |                <value>org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup</value>
  |             </entry>
  |          </map>
  |       </property>
  |    </bean>
I still get: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to determine type for value: hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class

Why is that?

(It also struck me as weird that MapValue.value is mandatory.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162019#4162019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162019