[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to create portlet project on JBoss IDE for Eclips

Sandy1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 09:18:33 EDT 2008

Hi

  Thanks for your kind help.I am now able to create a Portlet Project using "JSR168 Portlet Project Creator".Please help me as now i ned to configure a JBoss Portal Server.The following stuffs i do have with me which i am sending it to u.Please help me as its bit urgent.
I have created an project but now i need to run that but i am not able to configure any portal server on my JBossIDE for Eclipse.Please do help me.
richfaces-ui-3.2.1.GA
JBoss Portlet Container 2.0.0
richfaces-ui-3.2.1.GA
apache-maven-2.0.9