[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Error:

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 16:49:00 EDT 2008

If you don't know what WSRP is, you definitely don't need it! :)
More seriously, though, WSRP stands for Web Services for Remote Portlets and is a web service protocol to interact with portlets deployed in remote portals. My recommendation stands that you remove portal-wsrp.sar from jboss-portal.sar.

Otherwise, it seems that you are launching JBoss AS with -b 0.0.0.0. I think that the problem you encounter with WSRP is due to this. Take a look at: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/WSRPChangePorts for more information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162185#4162185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162185