[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBossTools 2.1.2.GA released

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 16:50:01 EDT 2008

You'll also need to make sure you install our custom wtp patch over the raw wtp drivers (DO NOT USE WTP PATCHES, just our patch of wtp please) at:  http://repository.jboss.org/eclipse/webtools/patches/wtp-P-P20080506003122-20080506003122.zip

The reason for this is wtp made some huge regressions and we had to fix it ourselves.

WTP is coming out with a new patch release shortly which may work along with ours, but at this moment I only trust our patch since I have not had an opportunity to test the upcoming wtp patch.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162187#4162187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162187