[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Endorsed libaries

suneetshah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 23:46:16 EDT 2008

Hello:

I am using JBoss 4.2.2 along with the OpenSAML toolkit.  Each of these uses a different version of xerces and xalan. The ones that come with OpenSAML seem to be newer (2.9.1 and 2.7.1 respectively). However, when I replace the jboss supplied version with these new jars CMP seems to stop working.

Is there any way that I can upgrade these libraries for xerces and xalan without breaking other features in jossb.

thanks for your help.
suneet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162219#4162219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162219