[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Question on SSO (OpenSSO)

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 3 02:42:23 EDT 2008

Hi Shagul,

I just read that post...

No, I haven't a security constraint on the default portlet.

I tried to install a very new and clean JBoss Portal 2.6.5 and I can see the default portal. Than I turned on the OpenSSO-Valve in the jboss-portal-ha.sar/portal-server.war/WEB-INF/context.xml and again, I will be redirected to OpenSSO-Login-Page as soon as I call myhost.com:8080/portal.

Interestingly, the back-redirect-url is something like ../auth/default/... ?!

Any ideas, how to see the first page without log in using OpenSSO?

Thanks,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162232#4162232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162232