[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Load Library problem

tgcosta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 3 10:43:54 EDT 2008

Hey Peter, let me explain with more details what's happened.

I need to make some tests with JBoss in a x64 ambient. Then i did a download of the Java Virtual Machine (JDK 1.5.0_15) that can works in a x64 system and get a stable version of JBoss, i choice 4.2.2.GA version.

In my test, i need to put one instance of JBoss like a windows service. This is ok but when i try to initiate this service appear this message:

"The JBoss service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do..."

After this, i looking for more details about this message, and i search for this in Event Viewer, then i found it:

1º message: "The LoadLibrary function failed for the following reason: LoadLibrary is not a valid Win32 application."

2º message: "Could not load the Java Virtual Machine."

3º message: "The JBoss service failed to start."

Is this what's happened with me. Can you help me?

I'm thankful for your attention.
Thiago.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162333#4162333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162333