[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss IDE support for Eclipse Europa [3.3.2]

umesh_dandekar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 05:01:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for your help. I downloaded the JBossTools zip file and extracted it to the eclipse installation folder. But I don't see
- a run dialog option that allows me to add the JBoss 4.2.2 application server
- an option to create EJB 3.0 style beans
- EJB 3.0 plugin in the plugins installed

Are the above a part of the JBoss Tools project? If not where can I find a plugin for those?

thanks,
~umesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162485#4162485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162485