[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: ...Port does not contain operation meta data for: {http:

helmutdoe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 05:26:06 EDT 2008

Hi,

if i disable encryption and only sign my requests all is don completly successfull without occuring any kind of errors. Last night i tried downgrading again and used JEMS Installer: http://www.jboss.org/jemsinstaller/downloads/. After i had patched the included jbossws stack from 2.0.1 -> 2.0.4 i get a new error which was allready discussed in this forum.

  | [Reference] Verification failed for URI "#timestamp"
  | 11:14:36,296 ERROR [WSSecurityDispatcher] Internal error occured handling inbound message:
  | org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.exception.FailedCheckException: Signature is invalid.
  |         at org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.operation.SignatureVerificationOperation.process(SignatureVerificationOperation.java:65)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.extensions.security.SecurityDecoder.decode(SecurityDecoder.java:134)

Since i had downgraded from 3.0.2 to 2.0.4 disabeling timestamps
 <sign .... includeTimestamp="false"/>

arent allwoed any more.

I cant imagine that everyone who implements Webservices using jbossws - stack donot use encryption. If someone got this allready working please post an example :).

BIG Thanks and i hope that helps you
timeagentess

Bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162496#4162496