[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to authenticate to the JBoss server from a desktop (

Marcos_APS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 07:58:50 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : Marcos,
  | I could not get enough time to look through what you posted earlier. Sorry about that.

Never mind, Jaikiran.

"jaikiran" wrote : Marcos,
  | How have you secured your EJBs? Are you using a jboss.xml (similar to jboss-web.xml) to specify the security domain? And is this EJB2.x or EJB3.

Yes. My EJBs are secured. I'm using EJB3, JPA 1.0, JSF 1.2. Yes, I'm using jboss.xml.

Jaikiran, look at the first post when I started this discussion. Almost all my files (including jboss.xml) are there. You will have a better ideal about the configuration that I'm using in my web application.

Marcos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162537#4162537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162537