[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configuring dependencies in Services

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 09:52:31 EDT 2008

"Marcelo.S_" wrote :
  | That means, I cannot have hibernate-service.sar since it will fail to load because of the datasource;

The sar approach with datasource dependency should work. As i already mentioned, its all about getting the "depends" attribute right. Here's what the dependency in the jboss-service.xml should look like:

  | <depends>jboss.jca:service=RARDeployer</depends>
  | <depends>jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=hibernate-ds</depends>
  | <depends>jboss.jca:name=hibernate-ds,service=DataSourceBinding</depends>

Try it out and see if it  works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162570#4162570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162570