[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Universal per portlet instance configuration for all use

michaelchan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 11:38:16 EDT 2008

What if i need some logic to translate information from database into human readable form??

say if I want a portlet to display some user in a usergroup, I cannot ask the admin to input the groupID directly, a drop down box should be there to provide such selection. With edit and admin mode, the preference are not stored on a per / portlet instance basis. It only happens if i use the instance configuration in the admin portlet..... can anyone help??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162602#4162602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162602