[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem using a SOAP interface on JBOSS server

gbc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 14:24:06 EDT 2008

Hi Milan,
 At this point you should have solve your problem, but how I find the same problem and the reason of it, I'm posting for others consult.

Apparently, WSConsume tool is generating wrong code when besides you specify an web URL to the wsdlLocation you specify a file URL.
The consequence is that the generated code point to an inexistent wsdl file, how you can see in the warning log "2008-05-11 16:13:35,514 WARN  [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ServiceDelegateImpl] Cannot access wsdlUR
L: file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/cm304k/My%20Documents/R7/WFM%20IIA/GRANITEAsgnMgmt_QNI_AD_MER
GE/GRANITEAsgnMgmt.wsdl".
To solve the problem you must edit the generated code of the Service class.
Where you read:

    static {
        URL url = null;
        try {
            url = new URL("file:/C:/META-INF/wsdl/ConsultarCPF.wsdl");
        } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
        CONSULTARCPF_WSDL_LOCATION = url;
     }

write:
    static {
        URL url = null;
        url = ConsultarCPF.class.getResource("/META-INF/wsdl/ConsultarCPF.wsdl");
        CONSULTARCPF_WSDL_LOCATION = url;
    }

Regards,
Gustavo