[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Implementing Trackback on JBoss Portal (Portlets)

almontang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 6 21:14:32 EDT 2008

Hi,
I've created several portlets that display posts and user blog comments from the DB.  I'm currently trying to implement Trackback functionality to this on the portal.

Is this possible with the JBoss Portal?  If so, how should I go about doing this?  If anyone can show me some sort of step by step on how to accomplish this or point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162689#4162689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162689