[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Exception when starten 2nd node

mbreuer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 04:38:25 EDT 2008

I read this document but it gives me no answer. The only section which references MDB is the example section. But this does not explain how an failover works with an MDB.
>From reading this forum I learned that jboss messaging prefers the local node as well.

Let me go back to my ealier example (s.a.)

You said MDB consume locally. Correct me: i deployed 2 local queue, each on any node. I put message to the queue an node A. If node A crashed the messages hang in this (local) queue. Right?

Perhaps my approach is wrong. Goal is following scenario:

- any node may produce messages
- any node may consume messages
- if a node crashes, the other must do the work. Messages should not be left unprocessed in a (local) queue

Question:
1. Should the queues be deployed local the any node?
2. Should the queues be deployed as ha-singleton?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162743#4162743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162743