[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Message driven bean and jbpm

anb@beyondfibre.tv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 05:23:09 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a seam project where a process is started by seam through a @CreateProcess. Then one node schedule an action using Quartz. The scheduled action then sends a JMS which an MDB uses to signal the process to continue the execution.

However my problem is that once the MDB signal the process, one node will make access to the database. I get problems with transactions and it's a nightmare. I tried many things from  annotating the MDB for CMT or BMT with no success. I tried injecting the hibernate session into the jbmpcontext but couldn't get my hands on the sessionfactory. Before I submit a stack trace, I would just like to know what exactly is the right way to go ?? How does one handle this transaction mess. It is really hard to find documentation on the subject or maybe I don't know where to look.

Any help will be gladly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162762#4162762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162762