[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss 4.2.2 GA in eclipse 3.2.1

manleon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 05:52:56 EDT 2008

Thanks Rob,

I followed from this link
http://www.jboss.org/tools/download/index.html

But core packages are not listed. So is it the case that core packages cannot be downloaded seperately in jboss tools. I think in JBoss IDE 1.6 there is an option to download the core packages seperately.

Is there a certainity that once i download the complete JBoss Tools i will be able to work with JBoss 4.2 in Eclipse 3.2. (No offense. I am asking for certainity because of a download bandwith problem. My intensions are not to bind u with that certainity word.)

Please provide your guide lines.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162779#4162779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162779