[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Exception when starten 2nd node

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 06:49:01 EDT 2008

"mbreuer" wrote :
  | You are right, jbossas 4.2.2 comes with jbossmq, so it does not reference jboss messaging. But newer manuals (5.0.0 beta) have no changes to the clustering section, it also adresses jbossmq.

JBoss 5 is still a beta.

If you used EAP 4.3 you would find the documentation already refers to JBoss Messaging.

Since you are using 4.2 I assume you are not a paying support customer and are relying on free support in this forum.

If you would like to volunteer to "fill the gap" and bring the JBoss AS 5 documentation up to date, I shall create a JIRA task and assign it you?

What's your JIRA user name?

Thanks for offering to help out :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162795#4162795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162795