[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - testDistributedQueue queue fails by JBoss-messaging-1.4.0.SP

saho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 06:51:04 EDT 2008

Hi All,
im using JBoss 4.2.2. and  JBoss-messaging-1.4.0.SP3-CP02 with null-perisistence config.
I habe 2 JBoss machines at the same cluster, they have the same groupname and unique ServerPeer ID.

By the first machine start, JBoss starts gracefully.
But when the second machine starts throws the following exception:

> [...]
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
  |         at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
  |         at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)
  |         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  |         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  |         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)

I habe the following configs:
messaging-servicexml node1

> [...]
  |         </security>
  |       </attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The default Dead Letter Queue (DLQ) to use for destinations.
  |            This can be overridden on a per destinatin basis -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultDLQ">jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=DLQ</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The default maximum number of times to attempt delivery of a message before sending to the DLQ (if configured).
  |            This can be overridden on a per destinatin basis -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultMaxDeliveryAttempts">10</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The default Expiry Queue to use for destinations. This can be overridden on a per destinatin basis -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultExpiryQueue">jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=ExpiryQueue</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The default redelivery delay to impose. This can be overridden on a per destination basis -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultRedeliveryDelay">0</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The periodicity of the message counter manager enquiring on queues for statistics -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="MessageCounterSamplePeriod">5000</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The maximum amount of time for a client to wait for failover to start on the server side after
  |            it has detected failure -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="FailoverStartTimeout">60000</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The maximum amount of time for a client to wait for failover to complete on the server side after
  |            it has detected failure -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="FailoverCompleteTimeout">300000</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The maximum number of days results to maintain in the message counter history -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultMessageCounterHistoryDayLimit">-1</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The name of the connection factory to use for creating connections between nodes to pull messages -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="ClusterPullConnectionFactoryName">jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusterPullConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- When redistributing messages in the cluster. Do we need to preserve the order of messages received
  |             by a particular consumer from a particular producer? -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultPreserveOrdering">false</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Max. time to hold previously delivered messages back waiting for clients to reconnect after failover -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="RecoverDeliveriesTimeout">300000</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Set to true to enable message counters that can be viewed via JMX -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="EnableMessageCounters">false</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The password used by the message sucker connections to create connections.
  |            THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE CHANGED AT INSTALL TIME TO SECURE SYSTEM
  |       <attribute name="SuckerPassword"></attribute>
  |       -->
  |
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="PersistenceManager">jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager</depends>
  |
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="JMSUserManager">jboss.messaging:service=JMSUserManager</depends>
  |
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket</depends>

messaging-servicexml node2

> [...]
  |
  |       <attribute name="DefaultPreserveOrdering">false</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Max. time to hold previously delivered messages back waiting for clients to reconnect after failover -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="RecoverDeliveriesTimeout">300000</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- Set to true to enable message counters that can be viewed via JMX -->
  |
  |       <attribute name="EnableMessageCounters">false</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The password used by the message sucker connections to create connections.
  |            THIS SHOULD ALWAYS BE CHANGED AT INSTALL TIME TO SECURE SYSTEM
  |       <attribute name="SuckerPassword"></attribute>
  |       -->
  |
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="PersistenceManager">jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager</depends>
  |
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="JMSUserManager">jboss.messaging:service=JMSUserManager</depends>
  |
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket</depends>

destination-service.xml

> [...]
  |
  |    <!--
  |         Example clustered destinations.
  |    -->
  |
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
  |       name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=testDistributedQueue"
  |       xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |       <attribute name="Clustered">true</attribute>
  |    </mbean>
  |
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.TopicService"
  |       name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=testDistributedTopic"
  |       xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Topic-xmbean.xml">
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |       <attribute name="Clustered">true</attribute>

Thanks  for any help
Regards
Saho

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162796#4162796