[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Sharing stored information through diff portlets on jboss-po

felipefo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 10:18:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

For now I'm using this code bellow to store information and retrieve specific info of the portlet, but I would like two share this variable through diff portlets and also have this stored, like to portlets sharing the same stored variable.
Is there a way to do that ? I'm using jboss-portal-2.6.4.

public void processAction(ActionRequest request, ActionResponse response) throws PortletException {

  |  PortletPreferences preferences = request.getPreferences();
  |  preferences.setValue(MY_VAR, (String)  request.getParameter(MY_VAR));
  |    try {
  |             preferences.store();

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162870#4162870