[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Invoke jBPM workflow from external app

ashishc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 8 19:15:49 EDT 2008

Hi hmuller,
I am still not able to use this with the servlet also. I used the sample which you provided and created a servlet and deployed it...but then also i am getting an error couldn't parse jbpm configuration from resource 'jbpm.cfg.xml'

I am using Netbeans for my deployment of servlets and have configured the default server as jboss under the jbpm-suite path.

Also now when i try to start the jboss server using
run.bat -c jbpm

I am not able to do that and its giving me errors, JbpmDS not bound.

Please provide your inputs on how to get this deployed and working ...

thanks
ashish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163177#4163177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163177