[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Need steps to deploy BPEL in MySQL

Music123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 8 23:21:44 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am new to JBPM. I need to create a sample web application using JBPM workflow.

Sample application needs to be created in both jPdl and BPEL languages with MySQL as database.I configured jPdl with MySQL.

Problem in jPdl:

I tried to deploy a processdefinition.xml file from servlet. If i am giving the processdefinition file as string then its working fine.

ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(
				    "<process-definition name='the baby process'>" +
				    "  <start-state>" +
				    "    " +
				    "  </start-state>" +
				    "  <task-node name='t'>" +
				    "    " +
				    "      " +
				    "    " +
				    "    " +
				    "  </task-node>" +
				    "  <end-state name='end' />" +
				    "</process-definition>"
				  );
if i try to deploy using "ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource()" as shown below
ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource("processdefinition.xml");

Its giving me the following error:

org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] couldn't parse process definition]
 org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader.readProcessDefinition(JpdlXmlReader.java:172)
 org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(ProcessDefinition.java:180)
 org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource(ProcessDefinition.java:161)
 simpleTest.FirstServlet.deployProcessDefinition(FirstServlet.java:145)
 simpleTest.FirstServlet.service(FirstServlet.java:79)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
 org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

I am struggling to configure BPEL with MySQL.

Problem in BPEL:
Could you please let me know the steps to configure BPEL with MySQL and how to create tables for BPEL?

I am getting the following error in JBOSS server:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XAConnectionFactory not bound
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:296)
	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:667)
	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:627)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.DLQHandler.createService(DLQHandler.java:182)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalCreate(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:260)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.create(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:188)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.innerStartDelivery(JMSContainerInvoker.java:510)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$ExceptionListenerImpl$ExceptionListenerRunnable.run(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1428)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

If anybody have sample web application using JBPM, please send me that too.

Please help me out to solve these issues. Thanks in Advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163180#4163180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163180