[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - 2.0.0 alpha status

mmastrac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 9 05:02:56 EDT 2008

As a recent adopter and frustrated user of ActiveMQ, I'm very interested in evaluating JBoss Messaging as a JMS solution.  I've come across the amazing work you guys have done for your up-and-coming 2.0 release and it's looking really fantastic.

Is 2.0.0 alpha usable for any sort of production environment?  I understand that the software is currently in development and may have a number of unimplemented features.

Is there a subset of JMS features that could be limited to that would allow me to use this alpha version safely?  For instance, basic persistent queues and topics, temporary destinations and message expiry?

The performance numbers are just too exciting to wait for the official release!  :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163229#4163229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163229