[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: org.jboss.resource.security.SecureIdentityLoginModule

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 9 15:40:54 EDT 2008

As far as I can see, your configuration is correct. I see you are using a separate client app to test this. Accessing a datasource from a client adds its own set of issues. Could you instead place your datasource access code into a servlet and see if that works? If it does work, then your configuration is correct and the issue becomes one of how to get this to work from a standalone client.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163397#4163397

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163397