[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: artifacts from wsconsume serializable?

dmitry.kudrenko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 10 06:14:42 EDT 2008

Hello, I think it should be supported based on bossws-native-3.0.2.GA change log. I didn't notice your post and created the similar:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=138784

Unfortunately, no answers.

Based on Feature Request:
* [JBWS-1278] - WSDL To Java, add a configuration option so all generated types can implement java.io.Serializable

Look to the jira thread for details:
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1278

Really, I don't understand how to generate serialisable artifacts by wsdl and which tool you for this. Please, let me know if you have a progress with this. Thank you for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163522#4163522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163522