[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Not able to connect to remote Queue through Bridge

jjacobwip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 10 08:47:30 EDT 2008

Thank You. I have tried this, but still getting the same issue.

My source is a Remote Queue running in Jboss MQ and my target is a local Queue running on Jboss Messaging. To make it more clear, remote queue is running on Jboss 4.0.4 where messaging is Jboss MQ and my bridge is configured on Jboss AS 4.2.0 which is using Jboss Messaging. I am trying to create a bridge between Jboss MQ and Jboss Messaging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163595#4163595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163595