[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jbooss error

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 10 12:37:16 EDT 2008

I was going to ask which version of JBossAS because "4" does not help - there are fairly major differences between 4.0.x and 4.2.x. But then I saw the directory name in the output you posted, so you have version 4.2.1.

Your post does not include the first error message - most likely it rolled off of the output window in Eclipse. You can find the first exception stack trace in the server/default/log/server.log file.

If this your first time trying to run JBossAS, I strongly suggest that you run it from the command line first before attempting to run it in Eclipse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163666#4163666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163666