[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Tomcat / JBoss Updates and version Compatability

mdenton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 10 16:16:39 EDT 2008

We have been notified by an outside vendor that our version of Tomcat must be patched in order to continue doing business with them.

The problem is no one here seems to understand how all the systems work together.  We purchased Abobe's Livecycle product and they told us that they require JBoss 3.2.5 and that Tomcat can only be updated with a new version of JBoss.

Can you please confirm or deny Adobe's assumption?

We are currently using:
JBoss       3.2.5
Tomcat    5.0.26
Java VM   1.4.2_12-b03

According to Tomcat, we need version 5.5.26 to be fully patched.  Is that possible without causing other conflicts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163704#4163704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163704