[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Problem with transaction (jbossts) configuration in Tomc

jreeman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 10 16:36:16 EDT 2008

Thank you, I will try tomorrow to put all all this together.

anonymous wrote : From the 4.3.0.GA docs:

could you give me an url for this doc, and where it is explain how configure jbossjta-properties.xml and so on ?

anonymous wrote : Note that JBossTS 4.3 provides a JTA 1.1 implementation, whereas JBossAS 4.2 ships the JTA 1.0.1b API files.
yes, thank you, very useful information.

anonymous wrote : a) have more than one such webapp or
Yes I have several but each in a separate tomcat server. I prefer to put in the webapp, so this way, the webapp represents the entire application.

b) actually expect crash recovery to work.
I didn't know that was a jboss ta functionnality. and I'll look forward on this.

anonymous wrote : BTW, do you expect the database connections used by your app to participate in the managed transaction?

No I have no database, only in-memory data.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163706#4163706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163706