[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Security trouble: {http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressi

timeagentess do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 04:55:02 EDT 2008

I've been following the posts of helmutdoe and xinhua earlier, and Alessio Soldano seemed to suggest this might be a bug: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=138474
(just scroll down to Alessio's reply)

No JIRA issues have been created yet, however, so I have no idea. I have certainly not managed to solve this yet :)

Regarding your jboss-wsse-server.xml config, I am not sure, but shouldn't you have something like this:
<config>
  | [...]
  |     <requires>
  |        <signature/>
  |     </requires>
  | </config>

to require a signature, for instance? At any rate, my guess is that the "requires" tag should not be empty. I think your endpoint does not know it is supposed to require a username token.
If you manage to make some progress, please do share! :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163800#4163800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163800