[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Login and logout without using identity in jboss seam

shashi2k6 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 05:42:16 EDT 2008

hai
   I am new for jboss seam technology....
   I need to write code for login and logout without using identity buit in
     class that  is already in jboss seam.... how can i do this one...
   Please provide me the URL... regarding this  one...
   And  I need to know how to remove object from session......

   Can we able to use 2 identity built in  class in a single web application....
   will it work properly........ if so.... please help me....

Thanks in advance....
 shashi..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163815#4163815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163815