[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - is redeployment necessary if u edit any properties file in d

sriram_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 08:16:04 EDT 2008

hi

i deployed all my properties file in the jboss/default/conf folder.
our properties file consists of key value pair.

consider that my jboss is runnig.. now i need to edit one of the key value pair in the properties file.

it works fine if we restart the server....but i need the jboss to scan for the modifications done and redeploy itself without manual work.

Does it works?? if yes kindly help me in solving that issue.

Thanks in Advance
Sriram

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163844#4163844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163844