[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Schema Validation - Failed to read schema document

bbucy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 10:22:27 EDT 2008

Decided to do some debugging.  Looks like SOAPBodyElementDoc.validatePayload calls a method (e.g. SchemaExtractor.getSchemaUrl) which extracts the wsdl:types from the WSDL document resulting in a temporary file located at ${JBOSS_ROOT}\server\default\tmp\jbossws.  This temporary schema is used for validation.  The problem being my import is in the wsdl:types with a SchemaLocation of "WSTest.xsd".  WSTest.xsd is no longer in the same directory; thus is not found by parser.  If I manual move my WSTest.xsd to the "tmp" directory the transaction goes thru (e.g. schema validation fails; there is a bad pattern facet in my schema).

So I guess my question is, am I defining the SchemaLocation correctly (e.g. SchemaLocation="WSTest.xsd") or does getSchemaUrl need to identify imports and either redefine the location or copy the schema to the "tmp" directory along with extracted wsdl:types schema?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163882#4163882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163882