[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Lookup datasource from another Resource Archive (RAR) ap

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 12:30:10 EDT 2008

The use-java-context property is used to determine if the data source is looked up via "java:xxx" or simply "xxx". Remote applications can look up this only via "xxx". EAR and WAR app can look up things via "java:xxx". I'm not sure if RAR can look things up in "java:xxx".

If that does not help, please post your data source lookup code. And post the full error message - copy and paste it (I assume that "objet" is misspelled, which does not help in solving the problem).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163917#4163917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163917