[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Can you Inject Local EJB from separate ear file?

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 12:46:34 EDT 2008

Yes, the NexusEventDefinition class exists in both Jars.

I did try to use the jmx console, but when I invoked the listClasses method I got an error saying:

"Information
Not loaded in repository cache"

I could use the verbose setting, but do I really need to? I already know I have the same class deployed in two separate projects. I just need to know what I can do about it.

My research thus far shows that other people when confronted with this situation, removed the classes from both ear projects and packaged them into a separate jar file and deployed it on the jboss lib directory. I would prefer if there was a better way to to handle this than by splitting it.

I tried some suggestions on the wiki that said to use the jboss-app.xml file, but I could not add the changes because these files are alread configured for jboss seam:

<jboss-app>
  |    <loader-repository>
  |       seam.jboss.org:loader=NexusEvents
  |    </loader-repository>
  |
  | </jboss-app>

How can I tell JBoss to load a single NexusEventDefinition class but have it referenced from two different ears?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163925#4163925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163925