[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Can you Inject Local EJB from separate ear file?

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 13:18:49 EDT 2008

I don't quite get the concept of scope classloaders yet. Wouldn't you want both ear's to use the same classloader so you don't get the classCastException?

Here are the jboss-app.xml files.

NexusEvents.ear:
<jboss-app>
  |    <loader-repository>
  |       seam.jboss.org:loader=NexusEvents
  |    </loader-repository>
  |
  | </jboss-app>

And the KeyB.ear:
<jboss-app>
  |    <loader-repository>
  |       seam.jboss.org:loader=KeyBankChecksJEE2
  |    </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

Originally I tried to set both loaders equal to NexusEvents (identical-  seam.jboss.org:loader=NexusEvents
 in each config file) but this caused the KeyB.ear deployment to fail.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163936#4163936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163936