[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Specifying the schema for EJBTimerService's TIMERS datab

chrismeadows do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 12 15:53:07 EDT 2008

FWIW, we've also had many problems with this same table, and we're using oracle. Specifying the schema name appears to be redundant - it is ignored.

We found that we had to make sure the table name was unique across ALL schemas in the database. That is, we had a schema per developer in the dev environment, and we had to make sure each of us used a different table name.

Something very screwy with EJB Timer persistence

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164046#4164046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164046