[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Quartz JCA

sunnyDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 13 08:43:14 EDT 2008

In my current project, I will use quartz together with EJB 3.0. In the project, I will get the scheduler handler, then add or remove trigger in the business logic.  As far as I see, there are several ways: 1. Initialize quartz in web configure web.xml 2. Use MBean service provided in quartz package on JBoss server. 3. Jboss quartz JCA  Message-Inflow resource adapter.

I've tested the first two options, and they works. But I do not know whether option 3 is possible to get the handler of quartz scheduler,  as in the docs says :"Jobs are created from deployed MDBs from information in the MDB's activation config spec."

My question is except annotations and configuration files, can I also get scheduler instance of quartz with the help of Jboss quartz JCA  Message-Inflow resource adapter?

Thanks a lot in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164094#4164094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164094