[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Adding Seam facet without spam

dietice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 13 13:30:37 EDT 2008

Hello.

I would love to use JBoss Tools to develop Seam applications but at the moment, when I add the Seam project facet, my project gets drowned in all kind of example / template spam (similar to what I would get if I would use seam-gen).

I really appreciate the work that went into providing reasonable templates / defaults but I really don't like it - especially if the project already exists and I have to dig through various directories to remove the added files.

So, could we please have a way that enables Seam support (as in code completion, component list, ...) without adding anything? I don't need any fancy wizards but this basic stuff would be great - and shouldn't depend on any mandatory project / directory structure (I'm using Maven so mine is a bit different ;))

So please enable us to do this while you are at adding Eclipse 3.4 support.

thanks a lot :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164117#4164117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164117