[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM on GlassFish - HTTP status 500

naruszef do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 13 16:24:40 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm still trying to integrate jBPM with GlassFish (it was very hard job, i can't find any help in the internet).

Now I can login into jbpm-console, but there is another problem - I can deploy new process - but when i'm trying to start new instance of this process (websale example) i have got message:

  | HTTP status 500
  | The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
  |
  | javax.servlet.ServletException: /sa/procdef.xhtml @43,221 test="#{filter_ended and entry.end != null or entry.end == null and (filter_suspended and entry.suspended or filter_running and ! entry.suspended)}": ELResolver cannot handle a null base Object with identifier 'entry'
  | javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: /sa/procdef.xhtml @43,221 test="#{filter_ended and entry.end != null or entry.end == null and (filter_suspended and entry.suspended or filter_running and ! entry.suspended)}": ELResolver cannot handle a null base Object with identifier 'entry'

I found on the "A Sunny Commune - Cheng's Blog" (text posted more than 2 years ago) information, that:
"jbpm uses Apache myfaces as its JSF implementatioin, while SJSAS uses Sun's JSF implementation."

Is it still true? Should I switch  jsf implementation in GlassFish?

Thanks and regards
Jakub Naruszewicz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164124#4164124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164124