[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Using Seam to reference JBPM variables from JSF. Possibl

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 03:30:20 EDT 2008

Francesco,

Seam uses a number of different variable resolvers. I thought there already was a jBPM resolver. Could be though that it only works in the scope of a task. If you are on a task list, you are not in the scope of an individual task.

Some remarks:
- I would not display all taskvariables on that task list. Will become very slow (to many queries to the db)
- put as little variables as possible in the task or even the process. Put as many as possible in your domain model
- just show someprocess-level info in the tasklist e.g. the businesskey (key on the processlevel

In this case you do not need the resolver you are talking about

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164154#4164154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164154