[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How could an aplication decide if it should be deployed or n

controlcho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 04:03:35 EDT 2008

  I'm using JBoss 4.2.2 and I'd like to know if there is a way for the application to "decide" if it should be deployed or not.
  What I want to do is prevent the SysAdmin from deploying application archives that haven't been signed beforehand. So obviously the code that makes the decision should be in the signed ear file or it could be turned off.
  I'd appreciate any thoughts on the subject.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164158#4164158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164158