[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - how to use Decision nodes??????

minam97531 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 09:15:26 EDT 2008

I am newbie. i want to use decision node but i have some problems. first i tried one of the process definition examples (../jbpm-web/WEB-INF/definitions/websale_defintion) to see how it works but when i make new instance of websale, in "check-for-another-web-order" task, if i select either "yes" or "no",i get the following error:

Entering node evaluate-another-web-order
ERROR [com.liferay.jbpm.WorkflowComponentImpl] Task has already ended

i thought maybe other ways could help me. so i tried this process definition:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<process-definition
        xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1"
        xsi:schemaLocation="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1 urn:jbpm.org/xsd/jpdl-3.1.xsd" name="mytest">
<!--  Event Logging -->

System.out.println("Entering node " + node.getName());

System.out.println("Leaving node " + node.getName());

<!-- Swimlane -->

<start-state name="start">

</start-state>

<variable name="aName" mapped-name="mappedName"/>
executionContext.setVariable("mappedName", 7);

<task-node name="task1">

</task-node>
<task-node name="task2">

</task-node>
<end-state name="end"></end-state>
</process-definition>

i searched and i saw that someone use this definition. i made some changes and i tried it but i get:

Leaving node start
Entering node decision1
Leaving node decision1
Entering node task2

and then nothing. there isn't any task2 to be managed by swimlane "buyer"!
i don't know what is the problem!

could anyone help me and tell me how to use decision nodes??
i just wanted to see if i could use decision nodes in my definition process but now i am not sure that if it works properly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164226#4164226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164226